Stay overnight in one of the most expensive suites in the world costs the same as respectable a car. The price of doing 15 days would probably be comparable to that of a Picasso or Mondrian. These are some Five Star Hotel Rooms Images.
Extra services offered by these accommodations go far beyond the marble and spas: private basketball courts, a pianist for hours, with star chefs, museums and private libraries and even a therapist are some of them.
- The hotel room most atypical luxury world is in Las Vegas at the Palms Casino Resort. With 1,000 square meters spread over two floors; It has a half basketball court floors, two separate private access changing rooms, a pool table, bar and even a dance floor. Enjoy all this is around $17,000.
- Located in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, the Emirates Palace is one of the most famous luxury hotels. With seven stars, it is built with marble from 13 countries and features Swarovski crystal lamps cut to size. The best suite resort, the Grand Palace Suite, has an area of 680 square meters and its cost amounts to $15,000 night.
Fantastic Rooms Of Very Fancy Hotels
- Inspired by Ancient Rome and surrounded by frescoes and marble sculptures, so the Villa La Cupola Suite at the Westin Excelsior in Rome. It has a sun terrace, a private spa with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room and even a private cinema, is around $23,000 per night.
- They are its 300 square meters that make this suite the Ritz- Carlton one of the most expensive in the world, nor its huge marble bathrooms with whirlpool tubs … what really makes this room special are the views Japanese capital. From its large windows the hulking buildings in Tokyo and the frenetic pace of the city, a small fee of $20,500 can be observed.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel Gibson are among the VIP tenants who have gone through the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens. The services offered range from a stay at a private chef and pianist, for most athletes, a huge private gym, two pools, one indoor and one outdoor and Turkish bath. The price of this haven of Mediterranean peace is around $35,000.
I’m sure you’d spend more than one night in each of these hotels. Which of these rooms was the one you liked? Leave us your thoughts below in the comment box.
Share these dreamy rooms with friends and family, that would help us a lot. And it’s great to know places like this in the world. See you.