We must admit that a little luxury does not hurt occasionally. A good wine here, a little gem there. We have to admit that many of us like the good. But what some people associate with luxury depends on the opinion of each, especially when it comes to travel. Here are some amazing views of Five Star Hotel Pictures.
Some settle for a comfortable holiday in a place with good weather, while others want them to be pampered in the best 5 star hotels in the world. So I thought to share with you some of these spectacular hotels.
Fantastic Hotels For Millionaires In The World
- Let’s start with the most “affordable” in this list. I present the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez. Many celebrities have stayed here, especially during the “Cannes Film Festival”. The Penthouse Suite more expensive costs nothing more and nothing less than $ 25,000 night.
- This resort sleep is the Laucala Island Resort in Fiji islands incredible, and is one of the emblem hotels in the world. One night in this hotel of first class one can cost $ 30,000. But for that price, it includes a room furnished with the finest luxury and a personal chef and even a particular nanny.
- Jaipur, the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan is famous for its architecture as well as the Raj Palace. Spend the night in the largest suite across Asia for only $ 34,500. Four floors, 1,500 square meters plus a jacuzzi, walls full of mirrors and of course all adorned with gold-plated furniture.
- Anyone who wants to spend a night at the Ty Warner Penthouse Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York only have to pay around $ 38,000. But for that amount, you have 9 rooms at your disposal, a 360 degree view of the city and shalt be spoiled by one of the “personal” butlers.
- Those of you who want to spend a night at the Royal Penthouse Suite will have to pay, believe it or not, about $ 46,000 per night. Discerning tenants can relax comfortably on the upper floors, in one of its 12 luxury rooms or in one of its 12 pools marble. Everything has Bulletproof glass from the living room piano to the private gym.
So here you have it, these are some of the most luxurious hotels you will find in the whole world. Certainly these places are not for most people, but that’s ok, we don’t need that kind of waste of money in our lives, right? No? Ok…
I hope you have liked this post and I also hope you to share it with your friends and family trough your social networks of your liking. So ’till next time, see ya.